Thursday 10 November 2011

Wednesday 21st September, 2011

Tonight was the final night for The Wizard of Oz production at Sandringham College.

I got there half an hour earlier because I was helping film it. So once I got there, I met Jack (who I had actually met the week before) who was operating the lights. Also I met the woman who was going to be controlling the live feed....unfortunately I can't remember her name, haha.
But besides that! I was told I was going to be controlling Camera C, which was right near the stage, so that meant I was going to be doing the close-ups.

I was starting to get a bit nervous, but talking through the headphone made me feel much more comfortable, and after the show had been on for about 10 minutes, I felt I knew what I was doing.
The whole night went very quickly, and I actually had a lot of fun! It made me want to do that all the time, and made me realise how much I really do enjoy this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment