Thursday 10 November 2011

Wednesday 12th October, 2011

Today being our first day back in term 4, I had done my chapter 16 questions and was ready to hand them in.
Turns out, I was probably the only one who had done the questions, but Rob told us that they weren't due till the end of the term, but we had to get them done eventually.
Despite this, I was glad I had got them done. It gave me less stress for later on, so I handed them up right then.

Once we had a talk with the class, we all dispersed to our computers and continued with whatever editing that needed being done, whether it was the tutorials or whatever else.

Nick, Taylah, Damian and I also started discussing what we would need for the music video. We decided that in the photography room we would use 3 cameras, and we were aiming to set the studio up like a recording studio by setting up a microphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment