Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tuesday 10th May, 2011

Today was not an official lesson, due to the fact it was on a tuesday, but we had an excursion in the city at ACMI located in Melbourne Square.

I arrived at the meeting spot at about five past 9, a little later than everyone else, but only by a few minutes. No one really seemed to notice, luckily.
We all then headed into the ACMI centre, to the theatre area and took our seats. We were accompanied by a few other schools, and in those schools were some of the students whose "Top Arts" entries we were about to watch. Rob warned us of this beforehand, as to not express our opinions on the films too loudly, so we wouldn't offend anyone. Which in hindsight, was quite clever.

After we watched the films, and had small, personal discussions about them, we all got to go into the ACMI "Centre for the Moving Image" which I found exceedingly enjoyable. Considering I had never been there before, I tried to take in as much information from it as I could, and tried to have a turn at all of the gadgets and presentations they had there.

And that proceeded the ending of the excursion. All-in-all I had a very enjoyable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment